"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He'd boarded the tram for Pittsburgh on a hunch the city would be a major flashpoint.
- It was a major flashpoint in the 1996-2006 Civil War.
- He also recommended the creation of undetermined number of operation centers at the major "flashpoints" around South Africa where violence is most likely to occur.
- In the third wave of the great wars against the Turks in the 16th century, Kőszeg became the major flashpoint of the campaign of 1532.
- Money is another major flashpoint.
- It became the major flashpoint of their disputes.
- In fact it was one of the first major flashpoints when I joined Parliament in 1984, yet we still have not reached a satisfactory conclusion.
- But the nominee is not talking nearly enough to satisfy Democrats, and how he is interpreting his standard has become a major flashpoint in the hearings.
- At the end of the year, the city remained a major flashpoint.
- The BBC looks back with a guide to the year's major flashpoints.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.