"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Three years after these major tragedies, he and his wife Judy divorced.
- The club's supporters have been involved in two major tragedies.
- 'There's no sugar left,' he said almost as though it were a major tragedy.
- "Just like any major tragedy across the country, it will subside eventually," he said.
- However, a major tragedy which affected the whole institution struck on March 25, 1986.
- And sometimes, they come apart without the excuse of a major tragedy.
- Of course, my untimely demise would be a major tragedy - for your project.
- I felt like a minor figure in a major tragedy.
- "We believe that they are courting disaster and a major tragedy."
- When the holomarker gun failed it would be a major tragedy.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.