"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He paused for a moment, eyes wide, as though watching a major catastrophe.
- Sooner or later we're going to have a major catastrophe- the loss of a city, at least.
- Talent once again had reduced the impact of a major natural catastrophe.
- God, what she wouldn't give for a life where a little snow was a major catastrophe.
- "It takes a major catastrophe to get people out of the house."
- There were no major catastrophes anywhere in America that day.
- One malfunction was all we needed to have a major catastrophe.
- And even if it were to happen, the result wouldn't automatically be the major catastrophe that many people think.
- We went into this thinking it could be a major catastrophe.
- If we fail in this, they may perhaps turn away from the European project, which would be a major catastrophe.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.