"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Chandler, the team's orthopedist since 1987, didn't travel with the Braves until a major mishap in his life.
- There were two major mishaps in the concert itself.
- Alfred arrived at the window without major mishap and, leaning against the glass, peered through it.
- Lacking a number of principal players, the orchestra performed without major mishap.
- Above all, they have said, there was no major mishap during the week.
- Walts says, using the commission's term for a major mishap.
- "It is clear that such systems will significantly increase the chance for crew survival in case of a major mishap."
- Their life together rocked along without major mishap until the middle of August, 1895.
- There were no major mishaps, but it was drawing on to evening when we returned.
- In the history of the cup, there have been two major mishaps with the cup itself.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.