"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 1979 a major calamity - in the form of fire - struck.
- Since 1974, no other major calamity has occurred.
- Mary's performance was cautious, but there were no major calamities.
- We think major calamity has a way of foiling the best planning.
- The city suffered many major calamities during his pastorship, yet the people did not lose hope because of his example.
- Such Politburo commissions are usually established only for major calamities.
- He survived this evening without major calamity, but it was a debut that, with profit, could have been deferred for several years.
- No tribe was large enough to take the loss of seasoned warriors as less than a major calamity.
- Since 1983 no major calamity has occurred to decrease their population significantly.
- I am not suggesting that the arrest of five people for selling harmless newspapers is a major calamity.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.