"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A major famine affects 150 million people in 24 countries.
- In the past there would have been a major famine; now they have simply called on their own 30-million-ton reserve of wheat.
- The virus caused a major African famine in the 1920s.
- During the Cultural Revolution the region saw a major famine.
- In the past, droughts have periodically led to major Indian famines.
- In 194, a locust plague caused a major famine across China.
- The World Bank warned today that the country was headed for a major famine.
- Coincidentally, major famines also increased the price of food drastically.
- The major famines are no more than a bad memory, even though much still remains to be done to save many children from malnutrition.
- The next major famine was the Indian famine of 1896-97.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.