"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The legal elements and features of the major federal public corruption offenses differ.
- There was major corruption at the local state levels with tax collections.
- They say this made possible the major corruption investigations of the 1990's.
- But he said the bureau remained committed to investigating major public corruption and white-collar crime.
- Of course there is major corruption all round too.
- Perhaps above all, he said, was that his long administration remained virtually free of major corruption.
- Many people subsequently believed that major corruption must have been involved.
- He is best known for being part of the team that successfully handled several major corruption and organized crime trials in New Jersey.
- He was part of the team that handled several major corruption and organized crime trials in New Jersey.
- Jules saw little evidence, on that quick skim, of any major corruption, let alone an enormous conspiracy to kill tourists.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.