"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He said that in his opinion: "A catastrophe was not responsible for the major extinctions.
- Although some populations have declined, there have been no major extinctions of wildlife in this area.
- Are we entering the sixth major extinction on Earth?
- It is surprising that the cycads are still extant, having been faced with extreme competition and five major extinctions.
- Regressions are therefore seen as correlates or symptoms of major extinctions, rather than primary causes.
- The extinction, while global in scale, was less severe than the half-dozen major extinctions in the earth's history.
- Scientists have also reported tantalizing clues of meteor impacts coinciding with major extinctions.
- And yet, efforts to link other major extinctions with similar impacts have largely failed.
- No catastrophe was seen in surface ecosystems, yet bottom-dwelling organisms in the deep ocean experienced a major extinction.
- We have not documented major extinctions yet, even as climate change drastically alters the biology of many species.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.