"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And I am happy to report a major new infusion of resources for crime victims.
- If the bill becomes law, it could mean a major infusion of money into road building projects almost immediately.
- The board is getting ready to call for changes that would require a major infusion of money to rejuvenate the program.
- But he won no promise of major infusions of cash.
- With a budget deficit of about $14 billion, California could use a major infusion of positive energy.
- Wall Street sources said yesterday that the firm was seeking a buyer or a major infusion of capital.
- The firm apparently needs a major infusion of cash but can't seem to interest any big investors.
- "Quite simply, we cannot meet that commitment without a major infusion, this year, of personnel and other resources."
- It would require a major infusion of new research money.
- For reconstruction, Nicaragua needs a major infusion of foreign aid.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.