"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is said Atlantis suffered three major destructions, one of which was the deluge.
- It was from this point onwards that major destruction began.
- Tunguska event - an air burst of a meteorite that caused major destruction.
- The period for the major destruction of pagan monuments in Britain is most likely to be c.
- The only major destruction of his designs took place within the interior spaces.
- He might have dropped into a city such as Kronengred after some major destruction had struck.
- But while there may be fewer hurricanes under those conditions, it takes only one to wreak major destruction.
- No major destruction of houses, shops, education or health centers took place during the war.
- They can also use their cymbals as weapons to cause major destruction and attack unsuspecting civilians.
- Villedieu was thus one of the few towns in the region to escape major destruction.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.