"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In fact, the china cup before Lewis looked so delicate he was almost afraid to pick it up.
- I looked delicate, like a china doll, but it wasn't ridiculous.
- The steering wheel looked tiny and delicate in his huge hands.
- Her features looked too delicate to suffer the air of that hole much longer.
- Its body was covered in a blue-gray skin that looked delicate.
- Her hands looked so small and delicate holding his.
- She expressed surprise that Rosa looked so small and delicate.
- Looking stricken and delicate, she had no contrasts in her performance.
- It looked too dainty and delicate for a man's use.
- He looked delicate, like something she could crush in her hands.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.