"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It'll be a toss-up which one of you looks more dignified.
- The kibbutznik's mouth was open; other than that, he looked strangely dignified.
- Clare is quite pink but manages to look otherwise dignified as she says, "We decided to make love."
- "You look a lot more dignified than the last time I saw you."
- A woman's rear leaving the room naked never looks very dignified.
- All of a sudden he looked very important and dignified.
- She looked both uneasy and dignified; her eyes were still red from tears.
- He looked very dignified, though far more at ease than I had ever seen him.
- I tried to look all dignified and aloof, but I've never had the knack.
- There was a cone hat on her head, but she somehow made it look more dignified than one had any right to expect.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.