"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- What hope have we got, he thought, although he had to agree that on paper the Argentine selection looked unbeatable.
- In the second half, however, he looked unbeatable.
- When the Tar Heels get revved up, they look unbeatable.
- Things had changed significantly; Kerry was considered a new and improved candidate and now looked almost unbeatable.
- One instant Northerly looks beaten, the next he looks unbeatable.
- Google, which processes 150 million search queries each day, may look unbeatable, but its competitors see flaws.
- The 'Auckland look unbeatable' hype seems sillier by the week.
- Their attack, which once had looked so unbeatable, had failed.
- While the Bulls look better than everyone else, they do not look unbeatable.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.