"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- On his own merits, Helms always looks beatable.
- U.S.C. also looked beatable against Fresno State before pulling out a 50-42 victory.
- ON paper, Harry Reid looks beatable, not least because he won his last United States Senate race in Nevada by 428 votes.
- The Republicans who are in the race or are headed there look beatable.
- She had looked beatable herself the only other time she played Seles, losing by 7-5, 6-0 last year at the United States Open.
- They've all had an unusually mediocre year and they've all looked awfully beatable.
- If that weren't enough, the Pirates looked beatable in the National League East .
- Vanderbilt toppled Pittsburgh, and suddenly Kansas, despite Danny Manning, looks very beatable.
- Overeem, a huge tourney favorite, suddenly looks beatable.
- And this time it was No. 4 Kansas, a team that, for a moment, looked beatable.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.