"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The door opened and Annie stood there, looking at him contemplatively.
- He read the Zeus' letter, looked contemplatively out to sea, then read it once more.
- He looks to the side contemplatively.
- Emma was still looking at him contemplatively.
- The four looked contemplatively at the ragged edge of rock that formed the new rim of the precipice, and then turned suddenly.
- He looked at him a long time contemplatively and then he looked back at the woman, again.
- The Colonel looked at him contemplatively and with the old deadliness.
- Adeline, the cat, came out of the stable and looked at them contemplatively.
- He turned and looked contemplatively at Xyon.
- He found his son quiet but still awake, drinking the last of a bottle of milk and looking contemplatively up at the ceiling.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.