"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Her death taught me to look inward and hold myself separate.
- I just feel that now is the moment for Cardassia to look inward and put her own house in order.
- Theirs is to look inward and protect what we already have.
- By looking inward first, you can begin to develop your outward vision.
- Throughout the last four centuries China seems to have been torn between looking inward and putting on a face for the outside world.
- Maybe the Koch administration should look inward and accept some of the responsibility itself.
- "It's looking inward to see what we can do to improve our country," he said.
- It was difficult to determine if his eyes were looking outward or inward.
- That's precisely why they are looking inward or to the people closest to them.
- What happens when it starts to look more inward?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.