"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You looked a bit red-eyed at lunch.
- She looked red-eyed and white-faced, slightly fearful and anxious.
- Carly returned, looking fresher but red-eyed, as if she'd been crying in the shower.
- Studying his profile she noticed that he looked pale and red-eyed, and a new fear made her temples throb suddenly.
- The baby looked red-eyed and disgruntled, as if he would rather be asleep than thrust into Samuel's arms, as he was, without ceremony.
- He looked red-eyed and unshaven, although still dressed in his black priest suit and Roman collar.
- He dropped the car into gear and drove away, looking weary and red-eyed and shriveled.
- She snatched the folded cloth and finished the task herself, conscious that she must look all red-eyed and blotchy.
- He's not dead, you fewl, Stewbbs,' she said to me, looking red-eyed, 'only dead-drunk.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.