"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I think the white ones look dorky and they make your feet look huge."
- "We told him he looks really dorky in it, but he refuses to take it off."
- She had to suppress a smile; he did look dorky.
- The watches look a little less dorky than the shades.
- Personally I think the potential to look absolutely dorky talking to your watch is mind-blowing.
- A new crop of freshmen looking dorky and lost.
- The last thing she wanted was to look dorky.
- Trisha was touched by his tears in a way she wasn't by her mother's, but she still thought Pete looked quite remarkably dorky.
- I didn't care if I looked dorky; it covered up my head and most of my face.
- The floor offered no traction so he was forced to wear his booties, and while they were practical he thought they looked dorky.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.