"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He'd grown it only after King Buchan died, perhaps to try to make himself look more regal.
- Washington had rejected proposals for coins with his own likeness on them, saying that they looked too regal.
- 'You looked so regal, they didn't bother about me,' she whispered to him.
- Lodge looked most regal as he sat at the room's center, a painting of Niagara Falls behind him.
- The procession to the bride's house looks rather regal as there is absolutely no dancing on the streets by the baraatis.
- If they had made him emperor and dressed him in purple, he could not have looked more regal.
- She looked more regal than the Emperor's own blood.
- Grant thought she looked more regal than ever.
- "Whether she's walking down the street, she looks so regal and elegant all the time and I love that."
- The light from an oncoming car caught the fine lines of her nose and jaw, making him think she looked absolutely regal.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.