"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "She looked so hurt and lonely."
- "You needn't look so hurt," he said.
- Cindy looked so hurt and angry.
- "Don't look so hurt," she said.
- He had looked so hurt and lonesome.
- Well, Christ, what's the sense in looking so hurt, anyhow?
- She looked so hurt and lost Sammy couldn't help but take her into his arms.
- "Ah, don't look so hurt, child," said Tom Sevenstrings.
- Mirand could not have looked more hurt and surprised if I had hurled a dagger into his chest.
- She looked so hurt, so involved with the pain she saw.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.