"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Little stops you in your tracks, feels profound or looks inevitable.
- Is anyone thinking about the future that increasingly looks inevitable?
- However, in the spring of 2011, a separation between the two parties was already looking inevitable.
- He said, "It looks inevitable that we're going to have to take out all the monkeys.
- What looked inevitable two weeks ago is now a frail hope.
- He obliged, and his first team debut was looking inevitable.
- In retrospect, success has a way of looking inevitable.
- What's more, preserving the ice would be a way of saying that we do not have to accept environmental change, even when it looks inevitable.
- Even though it's looked inevitable, let's get this verified first.
- If I can just hold on to this speed a little longer, a world record in the 100-to-104 age group looks inevitable.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.