"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- To Amalfi's eyes the girl looked amused and a little contemptuous.
- I could see his face struggle to look contemptuous and contained.
- He stopped and labored again to catch his breath; Stokes looked contemptuous.
- The reference librarian looked somewhat contemptuous, as was indeed, Greg felt, her right.
- She looked scared but slightly contemptuous when she saw Taverner.
- Future prime ministers will be forced to debate before every general election, or risk looking cowardly and contemptuous of democracy.
- I tried to look contemptuous, but it was hard with my teeth chattering from the cold.
- But it wasn't a total setback for him; he still managed to look contemptuous.
- Some of the members snorted at that; the rest looked contemptuous.
- Wearing city clothes and looking contemptuous, Christmas talks to no one.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.