"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But he noted that they would occasionally look at each other with the same suspicion.
- He walked over to the jury box, occasionally looking back at me.
- She sat at the tea-table, occasionally looking out of the window to see if the children were coming.
- They were deep in conversation, looking at each other occasionally, nodding.
- At the end of the morning run, his brother occasionally looked as though he was about to drop.
- Later on, when he left school, he'd pitch up occasionally looking for work.
- He looked at his watch occasionally to give the impression of a man waiting for a late date.
- The new songs only occasionally look toward the dance floor.
- They looked at him occasionally, and straightened their backs when doing so.
- I was occasionally looking past Sawyer out the window of the cab.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.