"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You can tell, even at a distance, when a person is looking fixedly.
- And he looked fixedly at what had started the little fire.
- Still she looked fixedly upon her, and made no reply.
- In a very few moments I again looked fixedly at the painting.
- The King, while speaking these words, looked fixedly at his captain.
- Carrie turned back and looked fixedly at the church she had just left.
- From the beginning, she had sat looking at him fixedly.
- The great majority were silent and still, looking fixedly at the ground.
- He held his hands out and looked fixedly at them.
- She was looking fixedly away, up, behind her, out the window.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.