"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He looked indignant, but at the same time tired, worried.
- She looked quite indignant and added, "You're not my father.
- Richard tried to look indignant as he felt his face going red.
- But Lucy could not smile at all; she was beginning to look indignant.
- He looked more indignant than sorry for her, which she appreciated.
- I felt kind of sorry for her, standing there looking startled and indignant.
- He tried to make himself look indignant rather than excited.
- Now it only looked indignant, and that was a great improvement over terrified.
- She almost looked indignant at such a basic question about the enemy they were fighting.
- Helen looked indignant, and I didn't press her to explain.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.