"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It looked so surreal, shimmering above the black horizon.
- It was a charming place that looked surreal in the falling mist, just short of rain.
- In our present circumstances, the image looked surreal.
- They also looked surreal, like the product of some extraterrestial event.
- They looked surreal in the moonlight, their pale blue skin and hair almost glowing.
- Some stands of trees look surreal, but tropic growth was flinging green over everything.
- Their colors, slashed against the blue lake, made them look surreal.
- "And even if these turned out to be fake, they would still interest me because they look surreal," she adds.
- The assistant put them in an umbrella stand which looked surreal, standing there on the dewy turf.
- If the testimony is at all accurate it looks extremely surreal.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.