"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He suddenly made traditional clothes look tired and boring.
- You could see into the seated area of the restaurant but it looked boring compared to the street atmosphere.
- It's reached the point where the basic pump looks too boring to contemplate.
- Apart from not yet having a proper name, these teeth look rather boring.
- Even with a common theme, the dresses do not look boring or repetitious.
- But this is what I did, spilling out an amazing amount of stuff that all looked pretty boring to me.
- Not many tourists were passing through that day, and his post looked rather boring.
- This looks pretty boring, and the press have already gone home.
- "The extremely short dress can look boring," the designer said.
- Text may be a very rich medium, but it looks boring on the screen.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.