"log" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Four of these seagoing log rafts were lost due to fire or storms.
- By-and-by, along comes part of a log raft- nine logs fast together.
- There was a small log raft there which they meant to capture.
- The gunboat rescued the two men while other members of the crew proceeded to cut away the log raft.
- To gain access to the island, explorers board a log raft to carry them across the river.
- But Sammy came up to a square log raft tied beside the river.
- By and by along comes part of a log raft - nine logs fast together.
- His ferry was little more than a log raft.
- It was not the log raft he had envisioned as a child.
- The original station building had an insufficient foundation, as a log raft had been used.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.