"log" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Even the bricks and "wooden" logs at the site are made from cement.
- They could lash together wooden logs or planks to build a boat.
- The first bridges made by humans were probably wooden logs placed across a stream.
- It was built using a very special ancient technique, "woven" of straight wooden logs.
- A log cabin is a house built from wooden logs.
- They are made out of wooden logs and have a small covered area where the food is stored and kept from getting wet.
- Today it is almost impossible to get huge wooden logs in the market, due to tightening of laws related to forestry.
- The initial placement of the wooden logs and the earth cover must initially have taken several days.
- As tools and techniques advanced, they were later built above ground using wooden logs.
- It still has wooden logs for walls and could collapse with little warning.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.