"let" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Well I say let the past go and move on.
- I thought it was time to let the past go.
- He has a difficult time letting go of his only daughter.
- I asked, letting go of him long enough to point.
- But letting go of anything was so not my best thing.
- But letting go was not an easy thing to do.
- It looked as though he was willing to let the past go and make a fresh start.
- Maybe it wasn't Harry who needed to let the past go.
- He knew what it wanted, but letting go was difficult.
- During that time they were letting go of the old.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.