"learn" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Some will worry about his age, 63, but old dogs can learn new tricks.
- This is an ideal way to learn new tricks, or to just have more fun.
- "Then perhaps even a very old dog can learn new tricks."
- He has a child to support, no job, a limited range of skills and a willingness to learn new tricks.
- They came to share success stories and to learn new tricks.
- His tongue refused to learn new tricks in a day.
- Maybe even a very old dog could learn new tricks.
- Bob Dole isn't too old to learn new tricks, no matter what some people say.
- It's nice to see an old dog that keeps learning new tricks.
- There's life in the old dog yet - even if it has trouble learning new tricks.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.