"learn" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "What would have become of my father if he hadn't been able to learn English in the public schools?"
- As a young child he had gone away to school to learn English.
- I used to have one of their people learning English.
- At night they went to a community college to learn English.
- He learned English in his first few months of military service.
- There is no time to learn English in a school.
- But he soon learned English, which is now his main language.
- During school hours they also have programs for students who are still learning English.
- They start to learn English from the age of six.
- There is also a test for students learning English as a second language.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.