"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The seven-team league is one of 10 summer collegiate leagues that use wooden bats instead of the aluminum bats that are used during the regular college season.
- In a seven-team league teams face each team twice, home and away, with a total of 12 games.
- The seven-team professional league has brought South Koreans the chance to celebrate home.
- In 1925, a seven-team league was once more employed to determine the champion.
- In only their second season, they are far ahead in the standings and a lock to win the championship of the seven-team league.
- Hartford, Scranton, Wilkes-Barre and Allentown rounded out the seven-team league.
- With Davidson's departure from the conference beginning with the 1989 season, the Southern Conference did away with the divisional structure for a seven-team league.
- The Elis, whose last title came in 1969, are 6-0 in the seven-team league and finish Ivy competition against Harvard on Saturday.
- Ty missed the league scoring title by a point, and Brophy won the seven-team league, although the competition was not the greatest, with one team of girls finishing the season 0-19-1.
- And this past season, the Nassau-Suffolk Catholic High School Athletic Association, a seven-team league on Long Island, switched to wood bats.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.