"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He said he would like to play again next year, when he will be in the Pony League.
- "In Pony League and all through high school, we were always big rivals," Wilson related.
- Instead, players hone their craft on teams in American Legion ball and the Pony League.
- He grabbed his old Red Sox jersey, which had fit him back when he'd played Pony League ball, but was too small for him now.
- But Green played Little League and Pony League baseball in California.
- Olean Oilers, a minor league baseball team that played in the short-season Pony League.
- Later he traveled additional thousands of miles telling the story of PONY League, hoping to interest adults in organizing baseball programs for young people.
- John began to write songs of his own and formed the band Pony League which is now defunct but then put together John David Kent.
- This was generally shortened to "PONY League".
- He played in the PONY League as a youth, appearing in regional league finals in 1954.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.