"lawyer" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He also worked as a government lawyer and in private practice.
- You go to work too early to be a government lawyer.
- "It was a lot of paper," said one former government lawyer who worked on the case.
- He had started as government lawyer but later turned his attention to family matters.
- Government lawyers say they are seeking up to $60 million in the case.
- Now the government lawyer will be in the position of challenging my medical decision.
- His career had been as a government lawyer and corporate executive.
- For 20 years he was a government lawyer, entering private practice in 1980.
- At the very least, it should now be much harder for government lawyers to do that.
- Government lawyers said the new law did not allow such flexibility.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.