"late" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And then in the late autumn of 4415, my father paid us a call.
- You didn't see him very much in late autumn or winter, though.
- If this takes places it will do so late autumn.
- The works are due to finish in late Autumn 2013.
- The best time to take this walk is late autumn, winter and spring.
- Once the sun arrived it might warm him a bit, but the season was still late autumn.
- The river is popular among local anglers, especially in late Autumn.
- Even on its own they prepared for the 100th anniversary in late autumn 1960.
- The last time was in late autumn of 1989, just two years ago.
- This usually occurs in the late autumn or early spring.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.