"late" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- One of the boys left the school in the late morning.
- The day was expected to be very hot, and the officials wanted to avoid the heat of the late morning.
- I have to be going that way late morning anyway.
- So we were able to sleep late next morning without moving our car - all because of a word I thought everyone knew.
- By late morning the next day she was not alone.
- Runs only from the late morning to the early evening.
- You will be able to get out by late morning.
- But earlier, in the late morning, Green talked about himself and his approach.
- But that had been during the night, and it was late morning now.
- On a bad day, it could last well into the late morning.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.