"instinct" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Your natural instinct is to show everybody how good you are."
- To do so was against all a man's natural instincts.
- They have something going for them that you don't, which is natural instinct.
- I think his natural instinct might be to hit Charles rather hard.
- Was there something more behind her natural instinct to protect an old love?
- Is it a natural instinct that we are born with?
- It was against his natural instincts, but he stepped away.
- All his natural instincts are telling him to run now, anyway.
- His natural instinct was to call the police then sit tight.
- Rather than risk the danger of another shot, you followed your natural instinct to run.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.