"instinct" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A very long time to fight against what's probably a basic instinct.
- We don't have the basic instinct to play a smart game.
- Others only used to follow their basic instincts like animals.
- Having a coffee table in one's living room seems to be an instinct basic to the species.
- "Consumers should still go by their basic instincts in making a decision," he said.
- To stop us, they have to go against a basic instinct and eliminate something they've made.
- None was working against its basic instincts, but with each bird she had created something more.
- But it's going to happen, because the basic instinct of mankind is to be free.
- It is a basic human instinct to know the world through touching.
- Basic Instinct 2 had been in "development hell" for the better part of a decade.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.