"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Phyllis remained by the window, afraid of the immediate moment.
- Are our long term goals in danger of being swamped by a focus on the immediate moment?
- But beyond the immediate moment, the dynamics of the race have been utterly transformed.
- Man cannot survive, as animals do, by acting on the range of the immediate moment.
- To be fair, Fay was right about the immediate moment.
- And what history so gives us is always of immediate and practical moment.
- The progressive form would be a more likely occurrence if an immediate moment is being referred to.
- We do not and cannot exist, he stresses, in a vacuum of the immediate moment.
- Bourne could not change his color for the immediate moment.
- Maybe they wouldn't work hard enough against the confusion and repeats of the immediate moments.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.