"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Once there, an immediate attraction springs up between the policeman and a female member of the company.
- He and Tina share an immediate attraction, in part based on their abilities.
- There appears to have been an immediate attraction between them.
- There was an immediate attraction and after only a few dates the couple became engaged on December 18, 1930.
- He'd had immediate attractions to women before in his life and had even acted on them.
- Jake, feeling apart from the world, felt an immediate attraction to this as yet unnamed society.
- The two share an immediate attraction despite their vastly different dreams and they quickly fall into a promising relationship.
- The beautiful campus is one of the immediate attractions for potential incoming freshmen.
- There was an immediate mutual attraction and they soon became lovers.
- When they met, they "both felt an immediate sexual attraction".
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.