"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He chain-smoked and his love of tobacco had created an immediate bond between them.
- The two struck up an immediate bond over music, family and common adversity.
- They formed an immediate bond which led to a personal and professional alliance.
- Ms. Torn felt an immediate bond with the dog.
- They share a similar upbringing and Bo feels an immediate bond.
- With someone like Aletha he always felt an immediate common bond; but this girl came from a different house on the street.
- "No matter where you are on the planet, when you run into someone from New Jersey, there is an immediate bond."
- They formed an immediate bond, Mrs. Diaz said, and began living together.
- "I felt an immediate bond with the Diana story," she said.
- When Jason learned that her husband had recently died of cancer, he felt an immediate bond.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.