"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Reportedly, the immediate provocation was that his family's electricity had been left cut off by Sonelgaz even after he scraped together the money to pay the bill.
- The immediate provocation was an incident of cattle theft.
- We shouldn't start wars without immediate provocation and international support.
- The immediate provocation was the abduction of the wife of the young leader of the conspiracy.
- Though Israelis say there was no immediate provocation, the Palestinians once assembled, obviously heated and angry, began throwing stones, witnesses said.
- It wasn't something done on the spur of the moment, under immediate provocation.
- He continued in saying that the Israeli government's reaction was "an immediate provocation.
- And the immediate provocations for a war may in any case bear little relation to its deep-seated causes.
- Without an immediate provocation by Iraq, Mr. Cohen has been unable to revive any of it - at least publicly.
- It was clear even then that we would need to transcend the immediate provocations of racism, and commit ourselves to higher goals.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.