"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In each case the police of Santa Carla could find clues, no witnesses, no clear or immediate motive, no marks or struggle, and no hint to the identities of the killers.
- Cecil's immediate motive in proposing the peace Ballot was to outflank Lord Rothermere's claims of growing public support for his isolationist and anti-League position.
- But they cast his immediate motive as a desire to resolve an embarrassing dispute over summer school.
- Her seduction and rape by Gianettino Doria provide the immediate motive for the conspiracy.
- The forced installation of the Qizilbash was the immediate motive for the uprising.
- Drawing on 328 witness statements, federal investigators determined that the immediate motive behind the killings was vengeance.
- Not the underlying psychological or social causes, but the immediate motive.
- What immediate motive could a woman have for a series of homicides like this?
- But the immediate motive?
- The immediate motive of her testimony was a conversation that she had accidentally overheard on a railway journey.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.