"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Her immediate impulse was to go back inside and hug one of her children.
- As with any catastrophe, the immediate impulse is to take every possible step to prevent a recurrence.
- His immediate impulse was to head back to their room to watch over her.
- His immediate impulse was to say no. "I wish you'd come to me sooner," he said.
- She forced back her immediate impulse to ask if he were all right, knowing it would only aggravate him.
- Of course my immediate impulse was to smash the door open and snatch those things back.
- Will you believe me when I say that my immediate impulse was to turn back to the station and 'do something about it'?
- His immediate impulse was to board the next train for Alexandria.
- Michael's immediate impulse was to attack; the army had taught him that.
- This had several distinct phases, beginning with an immediate impulse to put everything back as it was.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.