"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But the lessons of AIDS provide the immediate impetus for the growing activism around breast cancer.
- The immediate impetus for last week's price jump, the analysts said, was reports of a speculator buying large amounts of future contracts for January.
- The immediate impetus for compulsory voting at the federal level was the low voter turnout (59.38 percent) at the 1922 federal election.
- Second, it removed the immediate impetus for the Bells to invest in television.
- The immediate impetus was, 'Don't do today what you could put off indefinitely.'
- Government needs to provide an immediate impetus to get the economy moving.
- Muslim historians say that the immediate impetus for a military march north was the mistreatment of emissaries.
- Terrorism is the immediate impetus, but purveyors of preparedness are selling it as chicken soup.
- This was the immediate impetus that led to the creation of the Toleration Party.
- Clearly, the immediate impetus is budgetary.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.