"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Tell them I want an immediate test made.
- Bhutto called for an immediate nuclear test to be conducted, no response was issued by General Zia or any member of his government.
- There is no immediate and no ultimate test of a solution to a wicked problem.
- I advise an immediate test of your instruments.
- So Durand had phoned the board demanding an immediate test of his newly completed robot.
- But Mr. Panke will face some difficult and immediate tests.
- The German government put the moment to an immediate test.
- The new government's immediate test is the daunting challenge of trying, more or less, to unite the country's disparate armed groups.
- While there is no immediate next test looming for the court, cases in the pipeline could provide one.
- He said that no ships carrying goods to and from Iraq were close enough to port to pose an immediate test of the embargo.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.