"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- My own grandparents came from Russia, and I felt an immediate link.
- I pumped one through today on something lost and it does give you an immediate link to, a written link.
- But the more immediate link is surely one of sensibility.
- Officials could make no immediate link with the outbreak of the war in Iraq.
- Sharp's work attracted notice on the Continent, and he is interesting as the immediate link connecting the old with modern surgery.
- "There is more to show you, though it has no immediate link with this devils' castle."
- For our expatriates, it would be a live and an immediate link to the mainland
- We'll ask for an immediate link with the Council.
- Karl was given the job of local GP to give him immediate links with other characters.
- The system will provide immediate links to libraries where the full texts can be found and to retailers, if any, who sell them.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.