"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But there's also an immediate communication of emotion, and a lovely harmony of sound.
- In an emergency escort staff have immediate communication with Security Services.
- We request immediate communication and an accounting of your part in the poisoning of the Holox colonists.
- The observatories of the Union placed themselves in immediate communication with those of foreign countries.
- It is a game-based approach which uses gesture and sign language to facilitate immediate communication in the target language.
- Twitter is arguably the most important and immediate artist-to-fan communication medium in the world.
- In order to facilitate immediate communication, essential for the auctioneering process, the use of short message servicing is also used.
- Those immediate short communications will tell you what just happened in Congress.
- It's not exactly "Ohio," but it was nice to see music being used as a form of immediate communication.
- Seiji has an immediate communication with the players, not only of language but of musical rapport.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.