"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Such language is less likely to precipitate immediate war.
- We shall have no immediate war on two fronts, if that is what concerns you.
- One for immediate war; one for the hope of peace.
- Just there's no more threat of immediate atomic war.
- Will he understand, and be able to convey, that his commitment to undo Iraq's aggression does not require immediate war?
- This had been the pretext for immediate war, which was won by the British.
- Some of you have cried out for immediate war against these people, the Dirnans.
- You may remain a boy a few years longer then," laughed the king, "for we do not anticipate any immediate war.
- Iraq does not today present an immediate threat warranting an immediate war.
- "Iraq today does not represent an immediate threat that justifies an immediate war."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.